Sunday, June 23, 2013

My favorite things ..

~ Holding hands
I often close my eyes and put my right hand out and try to imagine mine in His.  But for now just my children's.

~ The view as I open my eyes each morning .. my curtain left open just enough so I can immediately gazed upon the rising sun, in this season, my reading lamp which provided light the night before in the sun's absence and the constant reminder above it ..
Trust in HIM at ALL times.  Psalm 62:8

~ Sleeping with my Bible
Resting my head on its open pages (metaphorically and literally) and the nights my arms have it held to my chest .. as if osmosis is possible for both my heart and mind.  Probably why it's falling apart so ;)

~ Hearing Him sing over me in music and doing the same to my children

~ Hearing my daughter say "I feel like Jesus is really speaking to me" and seeing a tear spill from her eye

~ Feeling my young son's tender love and knowing the great man he will be and husband/father if so called

~ Another sensing I really care

.. at least that come to mind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment